About the Role
Masterpact-Will build and adapt chassis/cradles and circuit breakers on an assembly line to include building neutral CTs and Kits. Candidate will follow computer-displayed work instructions to assemble Breakers and Cradles. Ability to work utilizing basic PC skills. Candidate must be highly motivated and self-directed with ability to work in a team environment. Candidate will be required to learn all jobs and stations within the group, rotate as needed, and able to work within strict time constraints. Must be able to stand for shift duration and lift 35 lbs. on a continuous basis. Must have a good work/attendance record. Must have diploma.
Mechanical Assembly Line-Performs mechanical assembly and sub-assembly operations as required in the PZ4/SWBD Mechanical Line Departments. You may be required to work in any areas as needed. Position requires lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighting up to 35 lbs. repeatedly over work period. Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams schematics, blue prints, material lists, and other source material. Will be expected to perform any task assigned. Must be willing to work overtime on short notice to expedite customer needs. Must have positive internal and external customer service attitude. Candidate must be highly motivated and self directed with ability to work in a team environment. Must possess a good work record. High School Degree Required.
This position is responsible for the routine and repetitive material handling responsibilities within the manufacturing facility.
· Responsible for the continuous supply of materials to one or more production or assembly areas.
· Responsible for “kitting” materials on the production line to ensure all parts of order required are at point of origination to keep line moving at steady pace.
· Responsible for picking parts from Kanban or storage areas and placing the parts into a storage bin (kit).
· Ensures correct parts are kept in the appropriate quantities to support production and assembly requirements.
· May take parts from inventory area and ensures Water Spider is kept stocked at appropriate levels of inventory.
· Performs repetitive material supply functions following detailed work direction and guidelines.
· May operate hand truck for delivery or picking of parts and supplies.
· Sorts and counts parts and supplies and logs inventory.
· Inspects parts for damages or defects; records discrepancies or damages and notifies supervisor and/or purchasing personnel.
· May trace or track lost parts and supplies.
· May maintain department database, prepare routine reports, and file kitter records.
· Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
This position requires a some skill working with switchgears. You are qualified if you have previous wiring experience. Experience with wiring switchgear is a plus. You may be qualified if you have a wiring certificate from a technical school or have a technical associates degree. Can you read and interpret schematics or blue prints? If you have worked as an electrician or electrician’s assistant, you may also be qualified. If you are a fit for this description, please apply. An assessment and interview will be scheduled.