About the Role
Set up and operate equipment, including tooling and controls. Makes necessary gauge adjustments and settings. Selects proper raw materials and check against blueprint specifications. Sort, and dispose of scrap and writes scrap tickets. Counts, reports, and record production.
Transports material and change out truck batteries within acceptable limits. Maintains quality and productivity standards. Obtain and wrap busway with epoxy according to specifications utilizing all necessary tools to perform the job. Coat surface of manufactured and purchased articles or equipment with finishing or protective material.
Uses foam packer. Operate hoists to move products. Assemble all types of devices, which will include working from blueprints, sketches, and other established procedures and data. Alter parts to suit assemble as required. Inspect, label, pack, and identify assemblies as required. Processes labels. Maintains equipment, including daily cleaning, dusting, tightening bolts, and detect and report any abnormal conditions (heat, vibration, noise & leaks).
Maintain good housekeeping and adhere to plant regulations and safety rules. Assist with hanging and removing parts on the powder coat line. Hanging and removing parts on the paint line. Selects, measure, cut, and assemble lumber and crates product as required. Ability to lift 26 lbs. without assistance.
• Must have a diploma you will be asked for a copy of it or transcripts before you start.
• Be able to lift 40 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
• Be able to do repetitive work 8-10 hours a day 5 to 6 days a week.
• Team player with a willingness to help others.
• Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
• Ability to use hand tools
• Steady work history
• Must have 3-6 months of Mechanical assembly.
• Company benefits - in as little as 30 days!
• Medical, Dental, Vision, life, accidental death, disability, HSA, and employee wellness program for employees and families.
• 401 K up to 6% matching
• Attendance bonuses biannually
• Employee discount portal, share plan, tuition reimbursement, money coaching, and student refinance program
• 11 Holidays and 15 PTO days a year
• And much more